Job title: Accounts Internship in Bangalore, Hyderabad at Donatekart
Job description: About Donatekart
Are you someone who cares deeply about making real change? Then Donatekart is the right place for you. We are India’s most trusted and transparent crowdfunding platform, where donors donate products directly to charities online instead of cash.
In the past 5 years, we have been able to collect over 50 crore in proceeds to support over 1500 charities. Over 7,000,000 unique donors have used our platform to channel donations to the charities of their choice. Donatekart has won many awards like the Best Social Enterprise in India award, the NASSCOM Social Innovation Award, and has also been invited by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in the United States and China. We are a young and energetic team with a vision to help bring transparency and trust to the crowdfunding industry.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since October 2021
3 posted opportunities
About the internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Work on accounts and audits
2. Manage day-to-day supporting documents for invoices, points of sale, quotes
3. Work on reconciling accounts (eg debts, receivables)
4. Processing of transaction documentation
Learn the relevant skills for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for a full-time internship (in a company)
2.can start the internship between November 8, 21 and December 13, 21
3.are available for a period of 2 months
4. come from Bangalore, Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5.have relevant skills and interests
1. BCom / MCom or any related field with 0-1 years of industry experience as an accounting intern or similar role
2. Experience in Microsoft Office
3. Experience in score accounting software
4. Team player, learning attitude, ability to work in a growing startup, work with cross-functional teams
5. Good verbal and written communication skills
6. Good interpersonal and presentation skills
7. Good analytical skills
Certificate 5 days a week
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:03:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Leave a Reply