Job title: Alpha Front Office Support APAC Lead, Vice President
Company: State Street
Job description: Who are we looking for
The APAC regional manager of the Alpha Front Office support team, together with the EMEA and North America regional managers, will build and lead a team of functional support associates to provide functional support, customer service and problem resolution. best-in-class for the Charles River IMS Application in partnership with implementation, technology, data, front, middle and back office teams, as well as contracted third-party vendors.
Our team is:
- Passionate about innovation
- Knowledge of global portfolio management, trading, compliance and analysis across all asset classes
- Committed to a streamlined customer experience
- Dedicated to helping our clients make easier and more informed investment decisions in order to optimize returns and manage risk.
Why this role is important to us
State Street Alpha is the premier front-to-back asset management platform for institutional and wealth management companies. Alpha brings together real-time data and asset insight across the lifecycle of investments to help them make better decisions and drive growth for our clients. The team you will join is responsible for providing seamless service to Alpha customers for the full spectrum of needs, from operational, technical, data and service issues to incident response to the Alpha platform.
What you will be responsible for
As the regional manager of APAC, you
- Collaborate with the implementation team to create, test and deploy the new service function as part of a phased implementation over several years.
- Manage a team of support associates to provide the best support using frameworks for service consistency, streamlining operational processes to resolve requests / issues with a sense of urgency, and ensuring that the job is done documented for data quality and process transparency.
- Communicate proactively with the client and management team to manage client / stakeholder expectations, provide updates on resolutions and timelines for high priority issues, and identify opportunities for improvement for business performance. product and service teams.
What we like
These skills will help you be successful in this role
- In-depth working knowledge of financial instruments and the investment life cycle, including equities, fixed income, derivatives and combinations.
- Proven ability to lead a high performing functional support team with experience in effectively creating processes, hiring, coaching, supervising and evaluating team members
- Exceptional relationship and collaboration skills to cultivate and develop relationships and collaborate / influence others to provide top notch service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including for an executive audience
- Strong prioritization and strategic decision-making skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Customer service spirit
- Process and efficiency oriented
Preferred education and qualifications
- 15+ years of experience, including 2+ years of experience in a supervisory / people management role
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in finance, economics or other relevant field
- CFA, CIMA, CIIA or CFS certifications, preferably
- Knowledge of industry software vendors to promote platform interoperability (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.), preference
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and / or JIRA, an asset
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the world’s largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence firms. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark in the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve helped our clients protect and manage the investments of millions of people. We provide investment services, data and analysis, investment research and transactions, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, live and grow. We do everything we can to create an excellent working environment. Our benefit packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you can expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other benefits. You will have access to a flexible work schedule to help you meet your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, diversity and social responsibility. We believe that the diversity of our employee backgrounds, experiences and perspectives is a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our customers. We warmly welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds, backgrounds, abilities, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another core value of State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and as a leader. You’ll have tools to help you balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, a matching giving program and access to employee networks that will help you stay connected to what matters to you. you.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Find out more at StateStreet.com/careers
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:19:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!