Job title: Amazon – Senior Manager – Consumer Finance – CA
Job description: Job summary:
Amazon’s India Consumer Finance team is looking for a Senior Finance Manager with proven track record in leadership, business partnerships, analysis / decision support and management reporting to drive level financial performance. senior within our Business Finance team.
At Amazon, we strive to be the most customer-centric company in the world. Driving innovation on behalf of clients is at the heart of our mission and this position leads a finance organization tasked with partnering with the company to carry out this mission. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Amazon’s most strategic, impactful and dynamic areas.
The Senior CFO partners with company management to provide strategic advice and analytical / decision-making support to assess and prioritize new business ideas, providing leadership, management and vision for it. ensure that the organization has the necessary and appropriate financial direction, operational controls, reporting procedures and technologies and information technologies / systems to effectively and rapidly develop the business, while ensuring its financial soundness and efficiency operational.
The position has primary responsibility for the P&L (including leading the financial planning process) for the company and will need to partner with many internal teams (Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain, FP&A, Accounting, Shared Services) to achieve business goals.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, have strong intellectual curiosity, great attention to detail, and a good track record for influencing business partners. This role requires the ability to interact confidently with cross-functional teams and senior management and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate must be able to function with a high degree of autonomy and must therefore demonstrate a high degree of fluency with ambiguity in addition to holding the bar high in professional integrity; and should have a proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining top talent. The candidate should be able to balance competing priorities and provide meaningful suggestions and ideas supported by data-driven analysis.
– Baccalaureate required
– At least 10 years of experience in corporate finance, with experience in corporate finance and corporate finance.
– Proven experience in hiring, building and directing the work of other professionals.
– Advanced analytical skills and the ability to go into detail, while seeing and understanding the big picture.
– Higher diploma (MBA or Master) or chartered accountant strongly preferred
– Prior experience in P&L management in e-commerce, distribution, retail, FMCG.
– Leadership experience in an international environment.
– Demonstrated ability to develop and present analysis and ideas to senior management
– Experience in implementing financial reporting and scalable processes
– Ability to manage competing priorities and bring projects to fruition in a fast-paced environment.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills that stimulate collaboration and influence decisions
– Strong business modeling skills
– Advanced skills in Excel and SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its recruiting partners do not charge the candidate any fees or security deposit for the job posting.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:43:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!