Job title: Analyst-Prog & Proj Mgmt
Job description: When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect around the world. We are a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our common goal of shaping a better future. Here we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create in every role. Together, we move the world forward – and so can you. Dream it. Built the. Do it here.
What are you going to do …
Key member of the central strategy and transformation team with a focus on financial governance and contingent workforce management ”responsible for:
- Gathering – working with delivery teams to understand the demand for contingent labor in key portfolios.
- Monitoring and programming closely manage contingent labor; ensure alignment with budget and skills / technology.
- Monitor time reports and provide information to key stakeholders on budget versus actuals, savings, capital versus expenses.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of supplier payments in accordance with defined SLAs.
- Collaborate with delivery and procurement teams and proactively work on contract extensions and required approvals.
- Work on year-end budget planning with the onshore and FP&A team for suppliers; and ensure that all extensions are within the approved budget.
- Schedule regular meetings focused on the overall health of the supplier partnership with Verizon and provide key information to the supplier performance manager, procurement, and other stakeholders.
- Gather feedback from relevant stakeholders on supplier performance across several parameters – quality, innovation, user experience, value generated, productivity, etc.
- Periodically assess suppliers on overall SLA / contract compliance and advise of required corrective actions.
- Provide recommendations, communicate important information and ideas to IT managers to access the performance of all vendors.
- Develop, lead and maintain project plans aligned with the above areas.
What we are looking for …
You will need:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Commerce – CS, Accounting and Finance or four or more years of professional experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in ERP and supplier management systems such as Peoplesoft, Fieldglass.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree
- Three or more years of management experience / supplier management support / governance, financial planning and program management.
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts – Budget models, Journal, regularization and Invoicing.
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent proven presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills in office applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Mail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drives, Google Slides, PPT, Excel, etc.)
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to the overall success of the team.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 07:49:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!