Job title: Applications Support
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job description:
Working in application support means that you will use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain the application systems that are essential to the day-to-day operations of the business. You will work as a team on a wide range of projects depending on your main area of interest: design or programming. While learning to troubleshoot application and data issues as they arise, you will also be exposed to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and to develop your career in the direction of your choice.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS / BA degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of application development
- Working knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
- Working knowledge of development tools to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Ability to work in a team and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Technical skills:
- Expertise in working on Linux / Wintel environment
- Knowledge of Linux and Shell scripts
- Database expertise – SQL, PL / SQL, Oracle / SQL Server
- Middware knowledge – Websphere, Apache / Tomcat
- Production management tools – Splunk, Dynatrace, Netcool, Tivoli,
- Work monitoring tools: Control-M, Autosys
- Ticketing tool: ServiceNow, JIRA
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, provides innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments under the JP Morgan and Chase brands. . Our history spans more than 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, personal and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and banking. asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and that the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunities employer and attach great importance to diversity and inclusion in our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of protected attributes including race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, l age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for the religious practices and beliefs of applicants and employees, as well as for any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the team: Our Personal and Community Banking group relies on innovators like you to serve consumers, small businesses, municipalities and not-for-profit organizations. You will support the delivery of award-winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as loans, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto financing and investment advice. . This group also focuses on the development and delivery of cutting-edge mobile applications, digital experiences and next-generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and clients.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 07:33:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!