Job title: Architect
Company: Stanza Living
- Analyze the site to determine the most efficient use of space.
- Calculates the area available for each staff member to determine if minimum space restrictions can be met. Draws the design layout, showing the location of furniture, equipment, doors, electrical and other installations.
- Prepares complete interior design drawings in accordance with project criteria and needs, including floor plans, interior elevations, section details, outlook and finishes. Balances aesthetic features to blend in with existing structures, site and environment.
- Provides expert advice on the selection and design of essential equipment and furnishings to ensure maximum durability for longevity, aesthetic value, life expectancy, functional arrangements of the space, flow planning, etc.
- Specifically selects the appropriate furniture, materials, fabrics, flooring, upholstery materials, signage / graphics, in order to create optimal interior spaces to meet required needs.
- Presents briefings and studies to senior management as required.
- Plans use of space inspects relevant sites, to assess suitability for occupancy, taking into account factors such as air flow, lighting, location, size and compatibility with the mission of the organization.
Required skill<br> <br> - Possibility of making drawings and BOQs<br> <br> - Worksite experience<br> <br> - Attention to detail<br> <br> - Good knowledge of materials<br> <br> -Open to travel for projects in other cities for short stays<br> <br> Software skills:<br> <br> -Autocad<br> <br> -Photoshop<br> <br> -Sketch<br> <br> - MS office<br> <br> - Mastery of Lumion, 3Dmax will be an additional asset<br> ,<br> <br> <b>Other details</b>
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:58:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!