Job title: Assistant Brand Manager – FMCG
Job description: Assistant Brand Manager – Lot 2020
We are looking for an Asst. Brand Manager for ITC Limited. Please note that ITC maintains lot parity. Graduates of the Premier Institute of lots 2020 can apply.
The position will be based in Chennai (Headquarters of Educational and Stationary Products.
ITC is one of the leading multi-enterprise companies in India with a market capitalization of US $ 40 billion and revenue of US $ 8 billion. ITC is ranked among the World’s Best Large Companies, among the “Fab 50” in Asia and among the World’s Most Reputable Companies by Forbes Magazine and as “India’s Most Admired Company” in a survey conducted by Fortune India magazine and Hay Group. For more details, please visit http://www.itcportal.com.
ITC is also among the world’s leading creators of sustainable value in the consumer goods industry in a study by the Boston Consulting Group. ITC has been named one of India’s Most Valuable Companies by Business Today magazine. The company is among the “10 Most Valuable (Corporate) Brands in India,” according to research conducted by Brand Finance and published by The Economic Times. ITC is also ranked among the 50 Best Performing Companies in Asia according to Business Week.
Classmate, by ITC, was launched in 2003 as a complementary notebook brand to Expressions greeting cards. In 2007, it became INDIA’S # 1 BRAND FOR LAPTOP COMPUTERS. It has since been committed to providing high quality stationery products that are the result of deep understanding of our consumers, thoughtful ideation, innovative designs and superior craftsmanship! The Classmate product line includes NOTEBOOKS, PENS (ball, gel, roller and fountain), PENCILS (mechanical and in wooden case), MATHEMATICAL DRAWING INSTRUMENTS, ERASERS, SHARPENERS and STATIONERY ( crayons, colored pencils, sketch pens and oil pastels).
Classmate’s philosophy is simple: everyone is born unique. Classmate represents the celebration of that uniqueness within each individual to ensure that the seed of originality does not get lost. Classmate encourages its users to cultivate their true talent, follow their true calling, and become who they really want to be.
Classmate contributes to this by offering high quality products at an affordable price. After all, in the right hands, a pen can be more than a pen, and a notebook can be a window to the world. As a partner and friend to children during their most important years, Classmate attempts to create an environment in which they can learn and grow, as they write their own futures, encouraging them to “Likho Apna Kal! ‘
JOB TITLE: Assistant Brand Manager, Non-Laptops
First reviewer: brand manager, non-laptops
Second Evaluator: Marketing Manager
PURPOSE OF THE WORK:
The Deputy Brand Manager helps the Brand Manager operationalize the brand plan by engaging with key stakeholders (sales, operations, supply chain team) to deliver key elements of planned deliverables. He will play a key role in understanding competitive action, consumer behavior as well as identifying trends in various markets.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION :
a. Operationalize the brand’s business plan to effectively communicate the strategy to consumers to improve salience, recall and awareness
– Implement the brand plan (Digital + BTL) to ensure that the brand’s objectives are achieved
– Manage external agencies to ensure all brand activities comply with brief requirements
– Development and management of merchandise supports for retail sales
– Explore brand links and promotion to consumers to create excitement
– Profitable BTL activities to improve retail experiences
b. Innovate existing products and processes to deliver higher experiences
– Development of a new set of differentiated products with NPD / Operations
– Regularly explore opportunities for cost optimization
– Benchmarking the competition for each SKU across product categories and Using product innovation to gain competitive advantage
vs. Operationalize and execute the planned goal plan by engaging with the sales, operations and supply chain team
– Manage monthly category patterns based on regular mapping of competition patterns
– Execute differentiated business marketing programs to drive revenue growth
– Work closely with sales marketing and operations to ensure product and brand activities are properly managed throughout the supply chain
– Provide product knowledge to the Trade Marketing team to improve sales efforts
D. Ongoing engagement with consumers and retailers to develop a superior understanding of the various activities identified
– Gather market intelligence on competitive activity for a proactive response rather than reacting to competitive actions
– Consistent engagement with consumers spread across the TG (via consumer immersions)
– Consistent engagement with retailers spread across all geographies (via market visits)
– Use third party reports to create a compelling case for any intervention
e. Track and control the brand’s marketing spend
– Understand the impact of cost elements on the brand’s profitability
F. Ensure compliance with laws, statutes and code of conduct
– Liaison with the Corporate IPR & Legal team on brand ownership and legal issues.
– Adherence to the company’s code of conduct and compliance with all legal and regulatory standards
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 04:07:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!