Job title: Assistant Manager_Senior Engineer_Mobile_Testing_Pune
Job description: The description
The IT Deployment Engineer supports the deployment of the applications, devices and products that have been developed, ensuring that they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall version management. The IT Deployment Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures relating to application / product integration and flow gained through extensive hands-on experience and performs end-to-end application testing, making sure it is fit for purpose and published correctly. in production systems. IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
Responsibility for work
- Follows application deployment processes to provide tasks to support design execution and test plan implementation;
- Interacts effectively with colleagues through appropriate analyzes of business value outcomes and supports project execution including technology perspective, capability roadmap and possible deployment scenarios;
- Assists the team in providing activities related to, but not limited to, the generation of domain-level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
- Includes regression supervision, system integration, ad hoc testing, writing fault reports and verifying resolved issues;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner to ensure relevance of test scripts, third party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
- Supports the oversight of the requirements review process, specifications and technical design to ensure the smooth running of quality assurance processes;
- Provides tasks related to, but not limited to, assisting in following the delivery roadmap, ensuring that the product is available to the customer in accordance with KPIs (e.g., on time and as per specified standards);
- Performs other duties or job duties as defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned schedules.
Maintain and repair
Implementation and integration
Automation and robotics
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by providing a motivating and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the conviction that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider being a part of our trip.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:51:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!