Job title: Associate Consultant – Benchmarking/IT Cost Optimization
Job description: Associate consultant – Benchmarking / IT cost optimization
Why Gartner Consulting is an Organization Like No Other Our consultants are thought leaders in technology and business for the 21st century. With the breadth of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw on, our consultants are committed to turning that information into actionable solutions for our customers. This is where you come in. We are committed to attracting the most creative, talented and motivated associates to take our world-class board to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead the most innovative business and technology efforts on the market today. You will work at Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results, all in the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
What makes Gartner Consulting the right solution for you
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you’ve known. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, but we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and empowered people to take our distinguished advisory function to a whole new level. When you join Gartner, you are part of the most innovative business and technology efforts on the market today. We are thought leaders in technology for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technological innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the business needs of a company, all in the context of IT optimization. Consulting associates benefit from a collaborative working environment, exceptional training programs and career development opportunities. If you thrive in solving complex business challenges through technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About the role:
Gartner Consulting is seeking an Associate Consultant for its IT Optimization practice, who will work on developing strategies for large global companies to assist them on their cost optimization journey, enabling the business to get ahead by using cutting edge technology.
What you will do:
– Work on consulting assignments for some of the world’s largest companies on their critical priorities, including developing strategies to shape their cost optimization journey
– Develop and demonstrate in-depth expertise in areas such as IT optimization, IT financial management and IT economic value
– Develop experience and knowledge of different industries and / or practices and create internal professional networks in these areas
– Understand the challenges of the client industry, demonstrate problem-solving ability and develop insights and recommendations based on in-depth research on relevant topics
– Prepare high quality results in the form of financial data presentations and models, communicate results using hypothesis testing and data visualization techniques
– Demonstrate independence of judgment in the preparation of results and seek advice from experienced consultants on the team
– Demonstrate a curious mindset, an ability to think through the problem statement and the proposed solution, and the ability to ask the right questions of the client and the engagement leader
– Participate in customer workshops and interviews with key stakeholders and document customer requirements
– Invest in personal development by reading the latest technology trends in different industries.
– Contribute to the development of relationships with customers through excellent production quality and the demonstration of personal values
– Work with a team of consultants spread around the world on different client engagements and the development of intellectual property in several industrial and technological fields
– Understand how customer specific issues and goals translate into the Gartner approach and specific project tasks
What you will need:
– 3+ years of consulting experience, preferably in level 1 consulting firms
– Compulsory engineering diploma; MBA preferred (Engineering degree is not mandatory if candidate demonstrates strong financial acumen and experience in data management and analysis)
– Strong advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of a survey tool such as Web Survey Creator would be a plus
– Proficiency in PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar tools is highly desirable, knowledge of Python is a plus
– Strong organizational skills in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
– Experience in performing IT benchmarking assignments and recommending valuable information to clients
– A good overall knowledge of the IT industry, products and the main market suppliers is desirable
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a global environment, demonstrating ongoing collaboration with cross-border and cross-functional teams
– A curious and inquisitive mind, open to new experiences and learning, strong problem-solving skills and customer orientation
Who are you:
– Self-taught and a quick learner; demonstrates a limitless state of mind
– Strong advisory skills, problem-solving ability and desire to win
– Passionate about technology and helping clients during times of industry disruption driven by changing technology
– Leadership to generate impactful results by collaborating with a team of talented junior members, motivating them and helping them grow
– High performing team player with strong intercultural communication and collaboration
What Gartner Consulting offers you
– World-class consulting environment
– The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy missions with a portfolio of leading clients
– Competitive salary
– Bonus structured according to individual and company performance
– Promotion opportunities with a clearly defined career development path
– Opportunity to actively participate in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
– A dynamic but relaxed and supportive work environment that encourages personal development
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the global leader in research and consulting. We help business leaders in all major functions across all industries and all sizes of business with the objective information they need to make the right decisions.
Our full suite of services provides strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States, and has more than 13,000 associates serving customers in 11,000 companies in 100 countries.
Note: For your application to be taken into account for this job, you must apply on the redirected page of the company for this job. Also make sure to apply on the redirected page.
This job posting was posted a long time ago. It may not be active. It was also not deleted by the recruiter. Please use your discretion. ,
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!