Job title: Associate Engineer / Lead Engineer
Company: Rockwell Collins
Job description: Date published: 2021-07-30-07: 00
Location: Site-3 – Prasad Technology Park Pvt Ltd, # 97, route # 2, EPIP, Whitefield, Bengaluru, KARNATAKA 560066 INDIA
In this role, the Associate Engineer / Chief Engineer will actively participate in the activities of NPI, overhaul and maintenance of aircraft evacuation systems.
Position: Associate Engineer / Senior Engineer (P1 / P2)
- Participate in the process of developing new products and managing technical change
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings, sketches
- Creation of design documentation – System level or component level test plan, performing tests, writing test reports and engineering change orders
- Provide technical support to BLR evacuation systems operations and work with the cross-functional team.
- Design and manufacture of tools / assemblies.
- Must have knowledge of GD&T (ASME 14.5)
- Working knowledge of CAD application – CREO 2.0 or higher
- Create a 2D pattern drawing by extracting surface data from 3D models
- Mastery of CAD software (2D) – AutoCAD, keycreator and other CAD (3D) Catia, Unigraphics is desired
- Work experience on the PLM -Teamcenter tool, SAP
- Experience with analysis tools (ANSYS) is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Presentation
- Communicates with business units in the United States (effective written and verbal communication is required in order to achieve successful professional performance)
- Working with American clients
- Team player and interpersonal skills to work with a cross-functional product development team
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality work for clients
- 2-4 years of industry experience with experience in new product development, redesign, R&D and CAD activities
- Bachelor / Masters in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Design
- Experience in the development of new products
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CAD applications, Creo 2.0 or higher
- Experience in surface modeling and advanced assembly (processing large CAD data, problem solving)
- Knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing processes
- Strong foundation in mechanical engineering and experience with manual calculations
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, a comprehensive portfolio and the expertise to solve the toughest customer challenges and meet the demands of a rapidly changing global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and profitability. But we don’t just transport people from point A to point B. We are committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in interior aviation products and services, we help airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states in the United States and in more than 10 countries around the world, we are changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team
Collins Aerospace Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Diversity stimulates innovation; inclusion is the engine of success. We believe that a multitude of approaches and ideas allow us to achieve the best results for our workforce, our workplace and our customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so that we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and open new avenues to limitless possibilities.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive advantages include:
The benefit package includes:
– Ease of transport.
– Meal coupons
– Group term life insurance.
– Group health insurance.
– Individual collective accident insurance.
– Right to 22 days of vacation and 7 days of pension leave per year.
– Scholarship program for employees.
– Work-life balance.
– Car rental program.
– National pension scheme
– Fuel and maintenance / Driver salaries
– Meal vouchers
Nothing is more important to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all positions in India require a background check, which may include drug testing.
- Background check required (every new external hire in India)
- The drug screen is only performed for operations stations
At Collins, the paths we open together lead to limitless possibilities. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other propel us all higher, time and time again.
Apply now and be part of the team that redefines aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. , age or any other category protected by the federal government.
Click on this link to read the policy and conditions,
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:44:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!