Job title: Associate Medical Data Review Manager
Company: Acura Solutions.
Job description: Dear candidate,
We are opening a position of Deputy Director of Medical Data Review
Roles and responsibilities :-
- Serve as a Subject Level Data Reviewer (SLDR) and identify any anomalies in the data reported by the patient while performing the subject
- Review of level data requiring further investigation with clinical site to determine overall accuracy
- Perform current data trend analysis to support data quality and integrity (including protocol compliance and
- review of patient data)
- Provide project management to the team in the field of project management and considered a data expert
- Drive end-to-end study data quality and integrity delivery.
- Provide medical, clinical and scientific expertise.
- Can act as a clinical data scientist to perform data analysis by examining visualizations, identify potential issues and present at multidisciplinary team meetings and external meetings.
- Ensure data quality is focused on readiness audit with clinical compliance and systems validation compliance. .
- Define data capture requirements according to protocol and reporting needs.
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- With guidance, monitor service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement corrective actions
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Serves as backup POC / POC
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the efficiency of tasks and the quality of deliverables. Provide training on therapeutic areas / indications to the clinical team of the project.
- Attend kick off meetings, weekly team meetings, and customer meetings as needed or on demand. “
Greetings,<br> <br> HR team<br> <br> <b>Other details</b>
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:57:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Leave a Reply