Job title: Associate – SAP Ariba – TC SAP
Job description: The description
Online service advice
Industry / sector Not applicable
Management level partner
Job Description & Summary A career in SAP Consulting Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, systems integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we’re focused on delivering technology-driven, enterprise-driven change for our clients, including industry-specific enterprise resource planning and the latest mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To truly stand out and prepare for the future in an ever-changing world, each of us at PwC must be a motivated and values-driven leader at all levels. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a unique set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency about the skills we need as individuals to be successful and advance in our careers, now and into the future.
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business problems, from strategy to execution. PwC’s professional skills and responsibilities for this level of management include, but are not limited to:
- Invite and comment on the moment in a constructive way.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvement when problems and / or opportunities arise.
- Treat, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Stay up to date with developments in the area of specialization.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – orally and in the documents I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Look for opportunities to learn more about how PwC works as a global network of companies.
- Respect the company’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, diploma and / or field of study not specified) Degrees / field of study required: Degrees / preferred field of study:
Certifications (if empty, certifications not specified)
Desired languages (if empty, the desired languages are not specified)
Travel Requirements Up to 40%
Available for work visa sponsorship No
Government authorization required No
End date of the job offer,
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 07:55:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!