Job title: Associate – Supply Chain Serv
Job description: Professional responsibilities
- The buyer would be the first line of customer contact through their system application or through an assigned telephone extension.
- The buyer would be responsible to process all inbound orders as follows: respond to all telephone inquiries, respond to web inquiries, expedite purchase orders from request to delivery, obtain quotes and determine lead times where appropriate, documenting appropriate due diligence, providing documentation to client, and updating and tracking client requests.
- Ensure customer interaction (MetLife customers) whatever the need or level
- Ensure adequate knowledge of relevant products and services, various tendering processes and policies and keep abreast of market trends
- Ensure that adequate relationships with suppliers are maintained, including monitoring supplier performance.
- Ensure adequate knowledge of policies and procedures relating to procurement and the PeopleSoft system.
- Ensure sourcing and resolution of all accounts payable issues, equipment trade-ins / excess, P-card expenses and product expert support for 1X requests, error reconciliation and participation in supplier dashboard.
- Ensure that the quality of the transaction conforms to the predefined parameters as defined.
- Ensure that objectives are met in accordance with SLA and internal standards.
- Ensure compliance with established attendance schedules
- Any other essential function that may arise from time to time as directed by the supervisor.
Primary internal interactions <ul> <li>AM for the purpose of reporting on performance, managing escalations, clarifying concerns, and seeking feedback and support.</li> <li>Manager in order to solve the problems left unanswered by the MA and to evaluate performance on a monthly basis.</li> <li>Agents with the aim of seeking cooperation and clarification on issues related to the process and to provide assistance and support as needed.</li> <li>Subject matter expert for work-feed issues and escalated transactions.</li> <li>QCA for feedback and audit purposes.</li> <li>Trainers as part of the Pre-process and Process training.</li> </ul> Primary external interactions <ul> <li>SMEs / Trainers at the client's premises for training.</li> <li>MetLife employees to understand and respond to purchase requests for various products and services</li> <li>Suppliers for placing orders for various products and services, tracking orders, resolving order issues, billing issues, and tracking and reporting key supplier metrics</li> </ul> <b>Knowledge, skills and abilities</b><br> <br> <b>Education</b> <ul> <li>Graduates or holders of a diploma with at least 15 years of study</li> </ul> <b>To live</b><br> <br> Knowledge and skills (general and technical) <ul> <li>Knowledge of the insurance industry in the United States</li> <li>Knowledge of American culture</li> <li>Purchasing Fundamentals / Inventory Keeping.</li> <li>Good computer navigation skills</li> <li>Good typing speed</li> </ul> MetLife:<br> <br> MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help individual and institutional clients achieve navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife operates in more than 40 countries and holds market leading positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.<br> <br> We are ranked # 44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track leading companies focused on sustainability.<br> <br> MetLife is committed to creating an inclusive and goal-oriented culture that energizes our employees. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.<br> <br> MetLife is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment with MetLife regardless of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national, marital or domestic origin. / civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed membership or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:58:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!