Job title: Associate – Technology Consulting
Job description: A career in Microsoft Consulting Services will provide the opportunity to help our customers assess the support technologies needed to effectively interact with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC’s strategy and technology enabled value proposition by aligning our focus on the consulting industry with key Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
To truly stand out and prepare for the future in an ever-changing world, each of us at PwC must be a motivated and values-driven leader at all levels. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a unique set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency about the skills we need as individuals to be successful and advance in our careers, now and into the future.
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business problems, from strategy to execution. PwC’s professional skills and responsibilities for this level of management include, but are not limited to:
- Invite and comment on the moment in a constructive way.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvement when problems and / or opportunities arise.
- Treat, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Stay up to date with developments in the area of specialization.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – orally and in the documents I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Look for opportunities to learn more about how PwC works as a global network of companies.
- Respect the company’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 06:56:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!