Job title: AVP – Digital Media Planning
Company: Dentsu International
Job description: Company Description
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in paid search and social advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to effectively manage digital marketing campaigns for several top brand clients in India. The platform processes over 20 million impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable and intuitive analytics platform and more, all developed in-house. We are currently a team of over 750 people and we are growing extremely fast to gain more market share and deploy even cooler technology solutions in the digital advertising space.
This role reports to the Vice President – Client Operations (Planning and Media Buying)
Highlights of the work
- Work with leading brands in the industry and put in place a comprehensive marketing strategy for the growth of their business.
- Exposure to key stakeholders on the client side and at Merkle Sokrati.
- An opportunity to have a leadership role in a progressive and rapidly changing company.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans.
- Drive and deliver value to customers. Use measurement frameworks for a performance-oriented branding image.
- Understand and stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Good understanding of product, category and competition for brands.
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines and results.
- Responsible for the quarterly business review meeting and present the growth of the business.
- Leverage the extended Sokrati / Dentsu ecosystem to create effective solutions for the customer.
- Be responsible for team growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Be part of a dynamic and growing industry while owning the revenue and managing the income statement.
What you will need
- 6-8 years of experience with at least 4 years in the media industry. Experience in an agency is essential.
- Ability to conduct strategic discussions with key client stakeholders.
- Integrated media literacy, planning and measurement skills.
- Be motivated, creative and solution oriented.
- Have proven experience in managing a large team and a growing business.
And if you are excited about:
- To be part of the company, to do something really amazing and to redefine things.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
- Learn and grow far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded and ridiculously smart people
- A start-up culture that you would cherish forever in your professional life
So we would love to chat with you!
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:52:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!