Job title: BA/PM
Job description: Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive work environment where you are encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all their forms, are essential to success. It is important for us to recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as possible. We believe everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
We are / have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services offering, including for example finance, risk and compliance, financial crime, basic banking services, etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us make it happen
- Focused on maintaining our agile, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The main responsibility of the PM / BA is to lead and execute the analysis of one or more components of the Wren project. The BA should have the knowledge to assess with impact analysis, ongoing requirements and coordination of testing of various technologies and process flows within Global Market Ops systems and processes, which include treasury management, reconciliations, settlement confirmations and balance sheet management.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the capture, analysis and documentation of business processes (including IT processes)
- Design solutions or change interventions
- Oversee change management activities which may include various tasks such as schedule planning due to stakeholder engagement
- Manage or collaborate on change interventions such as training and communications
- Monitoring and documentation of progress and management of statistics reports
- Managing the implementation of solutions
- Identification of risks, notification of risks and design of interventions to mitigate risks
- Budget management and forecasting
- Use of project standards (BTF, Clarity, PPT) and work in alignment with client’s project methodology at all times
- Management of external service providers
Job description – specific experience:
- Good understanding of Front to Black flows and operational processes
- Proven experience in implementing change within the operating environment
- Communicate with and collect requirements directly from key stakeholders
- Specific experience in reconciliations, cash management, asset management, confirmations and KRI reporting
- Experience with XFOS, NFOS systems
- A work culture focused on innovation and the creation of sustainable value for our customers and employees
- Continuous learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat and non-hierarchical structure that will allow you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive and meritocratic culture
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 07:22:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!