Job title: Big Data Lead
- 8-10 years of experience with good oral and written communication skills
- Good overall knowledge of MS SQL database, adept at modern source control and deployment mechanisms.
- Experience working on site with a bank client would be a plus
- The developer concerned would work in the Credit and Savings area in the BFSI domain. The developer should collaborate with business analysts, understand requirements, liaise with architects, and develop according to defined design standards.
- The developer may need to independently engage with other setup teams / meetings to resolve issues.
- The person must be outgoing and must be able to contribute enthusiastically during Stand-ups / Meetings
The technical requirements:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) and in data architecture
- Experience in migrating on-premises databases to cloud infrastructures on AWS for small, medium and enterprise applications
- Experience in Amazon EMR, Spark Scala, etc.
- Experience coding in a higher level programming language desirable: Python
- At least 5 years of experience in database management and software development and coding
- Proficient in database architecture, data warehousing, data modeling and data mining
- Able to build and maintain large scale database architectures with experience in improving data reliability and quality
- Experience in pipeline migration, data validation
- Experience in dashboard, analysis and reporting, etc. will be an additional asset
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and passion for continuous improvement
- Comfortable working in cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail and precision
- Experience in financial services and an understanding of related regulatory requirements is a plus but not required
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:19:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!