Job title: Business Analyst – Risk & Governance
Job description: With a startup spirit and over 90,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go in-depth with the world’s biggest brands – and we’re having fun doing it. Now we call on all of you who break the rules and take risks who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
The transformation is happening here. Come, be part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Call for applications for the position of BA, IT Risk & Governance
The role will be an integral part of our development teams and will be responsible for managing IT risks in product and delivery projects.
- Manage the risk assessment of internal processes and develop a risk and control matrix (RCM) in accordance with best practices and COBIT, ISO and ITIL recommendations
- Review IT controls for user access management, change management, backup and restore management, SDLC, basic database and operating system security, and incident management.
- Manage the design and effectiveness tests of the client’s IT general controls that have a significant impact on finances.
- Evaluate SOC (Type I and II) reports from service organizations and report IT control issues and IT control gaps.
- Manage technology team stakeholders, control owners, process owners and external auditors on a daily basis.
The qualifications we are looking for in you!
- Graduate / Postgraduate
Certifications in COBIT, CISA * Experience in one or more of the following areas, in management
- SOX compliance reviews,
- COBIT Assessment and Implementation,
- SOC 1 and 2 notices,
- Information security audit,
- GRC consulting, IT audits / control tests and third-party risk management
- Application control tests,
- General IT controls (GITC) testing and compliance reviews.
- BE / B tech. / MCA / MSc. / B.Sc.
- Technologies: SQL, SAP, Oracle
- Industries – Life Sciences, Health
Genpact is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions regardless of race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, d marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer orientation and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:50:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!