Job title: Business Analyst
Company: Société Générale
Job description: Responsibilities
- Ensure / carry out business needs analysis activities
- Conduct workshops with product owners and company stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Analyze and challenge business needs
- Study the impact of the new requirements on the application
- Prepare the application roadmap based on the requirements collected
- Translate requirements into functional use cases and specification documents
- Coach the development team on functional requirements and design
- Perform (functional) application tests and prepare test strategy documents
- Ensure the functional quality and stability of the application in production
- Experience required – 6 to 10 years
- Banking experience is essential
- Good to have: Experience in the field of Private Banking and Credit Risk
- Exposure to Agile methodology with capturing requirements using use cases and feature-driven methods
- Experienced in creating user stories – BDD
- Testing experience is a must
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability , age or veteran status ”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are engines of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you join us for months, years or your entire career, together we can make a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to get involved directly, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel at home!
You should know that our employees can devote several days a year to solidarity actions during their working time, in particular sponsoring people in difficulty of orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their experiences. skills with associations. There are many ways to get involved.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:58:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!