Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Multiple locations at EmpRyts Private Limited
Company: EmpRyts Private Limited
Job description: About EmpRyts Private Limited
We are the premier job security service provider in India that empowers and supports employees for their employee rights or employment law rights. We empower, support, represent and guide employees. We provide full support in the area of risk management, and our audit of critical documents provides full legal support in case of any type of employment related issues such as discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, overtime and pay, unfair dismissal, hostile work environment, any illegal activity in the workplace, etc. We provide them with comprehensive legal support and employee-related services so that employees can focus on their personal life and career stress-free. We are building a creative and dedicated global team, who will work to improve the lives of employees. Our team will fight side by side for employees to have a positive impact in the workplace.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since October 2020
10 published opportunities
2 candidates hired
About the internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Work on increasing sales in our business by supplementing sales
2. Work closely with the management team on creative things to increase our market share, sales or anything else in the area of sales and business development.
3. Work to explain the products or services through presentations, brochures, videos and other materials
4. Work on closing sales
5. Work on the application of persuasive methods, as needed
6. Build sales leads through referrals and even cold calls and create sales leads to find new customers
7. Work on following up on sales leads that could be generated by other employees or by the candidate.
8. Work on keeping sales accounts
9. Explain the products or services through presentations, brochures, videos and other materials to employees / workers / workers
Salesforce customer relationship
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for a full-time internship (in a company)
2.can start the internship between 27 Sep’21 and 1 Nov’21
3.are available for a period of 3 months
4.Come from Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi and nearby cities
5.have relevant skills and interests
- Women wishing to start / restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation 5 days a week Job offer
Job offer: In case of successful conversion to permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac / year
Scholarship structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the guaranteed minimum allowance, you will also receive a performance incentive (220 per sale).
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:05:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!