Job title: Business Development (Sales) work from home job/internship at Datosbit
Job description: About Datosbit
Datosbit primarily deals with data science, machine learning, natural language processing, blockchain, and the Internet of Things. Our goal is to create products using emerging technologies capable of automating work.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since August 2020
4 posted opportunities
1 candidates hired
About homework employment / internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Find and connect with community leaders and explain the NbliK app
2. Communities and organization embedded in the application
3. Generate new community leads from social media and the Internet
4. Familiarize yourself with our vision and mission as a start-up, seeking to achieve the goals and objectives set.
5. Identify new business and partner opportunities.
6. Increase the growth of the community business in the categories and geographies identified at NbliK
7. Assist in the development of strategic and tactical plans
8. Work on other tasks and initiatives assigned by the reporting manager or proposed by an employee and approved by the reporting manager.
Learn the relevant skills for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for work from home job / internship
2.Can start home work between Oct 4 21 and Nov 8 21
3.are available for a period of 1 month
4.have relevant skills and interests
- Women wishing to start / restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible working hours 5 days a week
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Expected salary: Rs.5000 – 8000 per month
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:36:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!