Job title: Business Systems Analyst II
Job description: Position type: Full time
Type of hire: Experienced (relevant combination of work and education)
Desired training: Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Travel percentage: 0%
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, companies must not only deliver superior returns, but also meet more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information both within and within. outside their organization. Across the industry, there is increasing pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only meets today’s demands, but also enables growth. and the performance of
GENERAL OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulates and defines the scope and objectives of the system through research and investigation combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Design or modify procedures to solve complex problems taking into account the capacity and limitations of computer equipment, uptime and the form of desired results.
- Includes analyzing business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translating system requirements into appropriate specifications.
- Influence business partners and service providers with respect to priorities, hardware / software selection and / or supplier selection.
- Analyzes the market, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, supplier products and services, etc.
- Identifies and documents business strategies, goals and drivers.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Calculates / estimates the costs and benefits of actions or alternative solutions to establish their viability / ROI.
- Reorganize processes to provide greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies / documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Evaluates, applies and projects the impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers or stakeholders.
- Uses knowledge of systems and industry requirements to develop or modify complex information systems.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure application changes meet customer needs and application integrity is maintained.
- Performs a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness and acceptance testing. Ensures that changes made by programmers are correct.
- Performs tests using customer data to ensure customer needs will be met.
- Checks by tests that the modifications made by the programmers to one part of the application have no impact on the other parts.
- Reports and reviews test results.
- Train internal employees or external clients on changes, new systems or new procedures. Gives individual or classroom training depending on audience size or desire.
- May coach, guide, advise and / or verify the work of less experienced business systems analysts.
- Consider the business implications of applying the technology to today’s business environment.
- Other related duties assigned as required.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training or work experience. Master desirable.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of FIS products and services
Knowledge of the financial services industry
Knowledge of end-to-end systems development lifecycles i.e. waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
Proficiency in the disciplines of solution design and requirements definition using model-driven design-based tools and techniques, including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
Excellent customer service skills that generate high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences from different levels of the organization e.g. executives, management, individual contributors
Voluntarily shares relevant technical and / or industrial knowledge and expertise with other resources
Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, teamwork and time management skills
Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is completed
Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
DESCRIPTION OF THE FIS EMPLOYMENT LEVEL
Role at career level. Moderate skills with a high level of competence. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large complex projects that require increased skills in business modeling and requirements definition, multiple products / services and one or more technical environments. Has knowledge in a specific field of activity. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project manager. Can train junior business systems analysts. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years of business systems analysis experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works mainly on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our recruitment is done through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not on the Preferred Supplier List and is not responsible for any related charges for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees or any other party. of our company.
#pride of pride,
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 07:54:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!