Job title: CB – Wholesale KYC Operations – Client Data Analyst – Team Leader
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job description:
Business Analyst 502 – WKO Reliance Clearing House
KYC Reliance is an agreement between LOBs, sub-LOB coverage areas and / or JPMC legal entities that have established relationships with the same client. When KYC Reliance has taken place, is known and has been accepted in writing, a primary KYC LOB must be identified. The Primary KYC LOB is the LOB that has the responsibility and responsibility for maintaining an up-to-date, complete, and accurate customer KYC record as defined by the KYC Global Standards. The other LOBs rely on the primary KYC LOB to maintain the KYC profile. Trusted Agreements are governed by Annex R of the KYC Global Standards. Annex R describes the roles and responsibilities of each business line in the trust agreement.
The WKO Reliance clearinghouse team is responsible for helping to set up and operationalize the operating model, including documentation and communication flow, as well as acting as the central monitoring and control team. monitoring for Reliance operating models and agreements established between primary and secondary LOBs. This team also provides an end-to-end solution for all parts of KYC Reliance, aligned with Annex R.
The WKO Reliance Clearinghouse team is seeking a Business Analyst level candidate who will be part of a high performing Business Analyst team focused on delivering innovative solutions to KYC LOB stakeholders and working to the implementation of a strategic solution for Reliance.
The main responsibilities would include: –
- Ability to maintain and publish dashboards and metrics for stakeholders
- Ensures service metrics are met in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Must be able to clearly articulate any issues hampering progress as well as proposed resolution recommendations.
- Collaborate with manager, industry, consumers and technology to perform root cause analysis
- Act as a subject matter expert around the WKO infrastructure environment by assisting various teams with ad hoc requests.
- Ability to work on multiple initiated projects, while managing BAU operations without compromising deliverables
- Document resolution processes and procedures and coordinate handover to KYCS and LOB operations team as required.
- Develop and publish effective data analyzes and reports
- Build systems to turn raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry institutional knowledge of KYC operations and benchmarks;
- Provide regular status updates to management; develop presentations and materials
- Compile summary documents for assigned data quality issues
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required; Qualifications in computer science, statistics, data management or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience as a data analyst. Business analysis experience required, with particular focus in the data analysis / data management space highly preferred
- Experience as a BA / QA with a working knowledge of test execution tools, SQL and data query tools
- Present the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (including confidentiality)
- Management and maintenance of confidential customer documentation
- Be flexible to work on other migration / remediation projects
- Flexible to work in a team. (The role will be in US or EMEA)
- Subject matter expertise in KYC, AML and customer benchmarks is a plus
- Very energetic initiative oriented towards achieving results
- Strong analytical / critical and problem solving skills; able to develop and clearly present conclusions drawn and potential solutions taking into account the inherent risks
- Ability to communicate effectively across many levels of the organization, including summarizing key messages for senior management
- Ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work both independently with strong follow-up and to adapt to the team environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office product suite (Excel, VISIO, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, provides innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s largest corporations, institutions and governments under the JP Morgan and Chase brands. . Our history spans more than 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, personal and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and banking. asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and that the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunities employer and attach great importance to diversity and inclusion in our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of protected attributes including race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, l age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for the religious practices and beliefs of applicants and employees, as well as for any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the team:
Commercial Banking is about helping our clients succeed and make a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and finance, treasury and payment, international banking and real estate services to clients including businesses, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and non-profit organizations. .
Operations teams develop and manage innovative and secure service solutions to meet customer needs globally. By developing and using the latest technologies, the teams strive to provide our clients and clients with advanced capabilities, which makes it easier and easier to do business with the company. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and customer experiences that put users first, delivering an unparalleled experience.
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:07:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!