Job title: Chat & Voice Desktop Support Specialist (1 -2 Years), ENO
Company: Credit Suisse
Job description: The Chat & Voice End User Support Specialist is responsible for assisting customers with all IT inquiries and incidents related to end user devices. Incidents and requests will come from end users through the Voice & Chat channels.
A set of tools will be provided for interacting with clients through each support channel and the support specialist will be trained in the use and administration of Credit Suisse tools. High level of customer communication as well as strong team skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Management of real-time chats and voice calls to resolve incident and end user requests
- Management of end users according to the priority of their service level
- Manage and prioritize all chats / voice calls arriving in the Chat / Voice queue, either resolving them directly or reassigning them to other support teams as needed
- Provide all internal customers with dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- ITSM Focus on high quality incident data, recorded in the ITSM incident reservation system.
- Manage production incidents from start to resolution
- Respect for processes and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
Your future colleagues
The Bank User Support Service & Bank User Branch Support team provides end-user support to all Credit Suisse employees and technology users through a variety of different support channels with the goal that our banking users receive a voice , premium chat, offline resolution, and onsite support based on their chosen level of support.
The department values diversity and inclusion (D&I) and is committed to achieving the company’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in desktop support
- In-depth and excellent knowledge of supporting virtual machines, thin clients, Windows 10 applications, MS Office and IE
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office combinations and preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- ITIL v3 / 4 Foundation and Microsoft Windows certification preferred
- Mastery of analytical skills to resolve incidents
- A focus on high quality delivery and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Ability to recognize priorities and manage client expectations
- Demonstrate a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Can remain calm in high pressure and / or difficult situations
- Analyze and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and valuing diverse perspectives
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:57:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!