Job title: Chief Human Resources Officer – Manufacturing Firm (18-20 yrs)
Company: Michael Page
Job description: CHRO (Delhi / 18 – 20 years exp./ Manufacturing company only)
Industry – Manufacturing
Category – HR
Job Type – Permanent
Job description :
– Opportunity to lead human resources for an Indian manufacturing company with multiple factories set up
– Excellent opportunity to work directly with developers to generate double revenue growth
Our client is a leading Indian family business in manufacturing promotion with a strong footprint in India. Having grown exponentially over the years, they are looking to hire an HR Director to lead and work to increase HR impact towards achieving business goals of doubling revenue. The position will be based in Delhi RCN.
The description :
Reporting to the promoter, you will have a team of 15 to 16 reports within the company and the plant and your responsibilities will include:
– Reorganization of the entire HR framework from scratch and creation of a robust employee manual
– Lead the HR portfolio as corporate HR for the entire company in a heavy manufacturing setup and work on building strong HR systems and processes
– Create a strong professional culture that allows the team and the company to develop today and tomorrow.
– Create a culture that values transparency, meritocracy where the best ideas are encouraged
– Facilitate the smooth running of the company and several factories with an emphasis on hiring to retire HR activities such as culture building, performance management, corporate HR, stakeholder management, strategy and execution, succession planning, etc.
– Partner with the business leader and unit heads, including other critical department heads, the human resources center of excellence to develop and implement strategies that will effectively engage people to achieve business results
– Create a culture of performance by designing and executing an effective performance management system
– Lead the overall development of HR systems and frameworks in all old and new units and ensure adequate membership
– Manage strong rewards and recognition programs, retirement hiring programs, etc.
– Min. 18 to 20 years of global experience and over 10 years of experience leading HR for a B2C, automotive or other manufacturing company
– A full-time MBA (HR) is essential
– Must come with a strong exposure to the management of both the company and multiple factories, as well as a solid knowledge of IRs and statutory compliance
– Must be strong in leading HR transformation journey and setting up an HR framework
– Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience working in an ambiguous environment
– Strong stakeholder management skills
Job offer :
– Market leader compensation and strong exposure to the growth of a company to double its size in a few years
– Visibility with direct promoters and the main stakeholders of the company,
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!