Job title: CIB -Securities Operations – Asset Servicing – Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job description:
- Responsible for processing and validating Income and Transactions on Bonds.
- Own ad capture utility issues and provide timely escalation to operational and risk managers
- Supervisory responsibilities for the provision of BAU business operations fund services for the assigned location.
- Work with various internal teams to process transactions and resolve exceptions in a timely manner.
- Respond and resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis for their respective customers to increase STP and reduce customer demands.
- Collaborate with customer service teams to help change customer behavior, where needed, to remove manual processes.
- Good understanding of risk management and should be able to handle exceptions of issues above materiality thresholds for resolution
- Collaborate with the technology strategy team to help identify internal and external technology improvement opportunities.
- Ensure all daily requests are addressed within required SLAs and escalate issues
- Maintain the highest individual and team quality assurance standards with respect to all activities / changes of investors or funds; ensure that the team is “Always ready for the audit”
- Follow established JPMorgan processes and procedures; Seek to modify / iterate processes and procedures to continuously improve accuracy, reduce redundancy and mitigate risk
- Execute the NEM process to ensure all deliverables have been met on a timely and accurate basis and exceptions are noted appropriately.
- Attend and lead internal partner meetings ashore, usually by conference call, to ensure that needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded; ensure resolution of follow-up items
- Active participation in projects within the team
- Maintain all process documents; BCP, SOP, SLA and recertify in a timely manner
- Update KPIs and KRIs daily
- Attend internal meetings with shore-based partners, usually by conference call, ensure resolution of follow-up items
- Bachelor’s degree required (business discipline preferred)
- At least 7-8 years in the financial services industry, preferably in custody and fund services, markets or the primary brokerage space
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and Outlook Express (or similar email program)
Basic skills and competences <ul> <li>Good knowledge of financial instruments and securities transactions</li> <li>Excellent previous experience in custody and fund services, prime markets or brokerage as well as management personnel</li> <li>Ability to work closely with business partners and interact with all levels of staff</li> <li>Ability to be flexible, meet tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work</li> <li>Experience working on multi-component programs</li> <li>Strategic thinking coupled with practical execution</li> <li>Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including taking the initiative to drive change and improve controls</li> <li>Ability to manage in a changing business landscape</li> <li>The candidate should have a control-oriented program and a thorough understanding of the risks associated with the program / project</li> <li>Anticipate problems and aggressively drive initiatives to ensure results</li> <li>Initiative and ability to learn quickly</li> <li>Display high levels of integrity; operate on the basis of open and honest interaction</li> </ul> People and communication <ul> <li>Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate strategic messages clearly and consistently with the team, making connections to individual goals and accomplishments</li> <li>Strong relationship management and partnership with a wide range of constituents; ability to manage by influence to promote change</li> <li>Leadership with a proven ability to manage by influence to promote change</li> <li>Proactive in identifying and escalating issues</li> </ul> Business and subject knowledge <ul> <li>Strong knowledge of financial market products and understanding of the transaction life cycle in corporate actions and / or</li> <li>Expertise in equities, fixed income securities, foreign exchange, guarantees, derivatives</li> </ul> <b>About Us:</b><br> <br> JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, provides innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's largest corporations, institutions and governments under the JP Morgan and Chase brands. . Our history spans more than 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, personal and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and banking. asset management.<br> <br> We recognize that our people are our strength and that the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunities employer and attach great importance to diversity and inclusion in our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of protected attributes including race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, l age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for the religious practices and beliefs of applicants and employees, as well as for any mental health or physical disability needs.<br> <br> <b>About the team:</b><br> <br> The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader in investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important companies, governments and institutions entrust us with their activities in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity to markets around the world.<br> <br> Operations teams develop and manage innovative and secure service solutions to meet customer needs globally. By developing and using the latest technologies, the teams strive to provide our clients and clients with advanced capabilities, which makes it easier and easier to do business with the company. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and customer experiences that put users first, delivering an unparalleled experience.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:10:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!