Job title: Compliance – AML/Risk/Investigation
Company: Gerson Lehrman Group
Job description: GLG is seeking candidates for an Analyst position based in Gurugram, India. The individual will be part of GLG’s 60-person global compliance department and will be expected to provide timely and thoughtful support to global customer service professionals. In this role, you will develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and project management.
GLG attracts employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. We are looking for people who are passionate about our mission to transform the way professionals learn and who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service and integrity.
Responsibilities will vary, but examples include:
- Work closely with other members of the global compliance team to provide real-time compliance support and advice when needed.
- Review and analyze projects and identify potential risks or violation of GLG’s compliance framework.
- Select expert profiles and backgrounds to ensure completeness, accuracy, relevance and consistency and identify any potential concerns. Conduct further in-depth research on identified issues / concerns using proprietary and / or public domain databases.
- Ensure that risks are identified, assessed, managed and reported in a timely manner.
- Help develop, improve and communicate company standards and frameworks to mitigate risk.
- Coordinate and review end-to-end risk assessments.
- Conduct investigations, including potential financial crime cases, as required by the business.
- Make decisions / recommendations on appropriate actions in relation to issues that have been identified by other members on compliance.
- Provide advice, guidance and updates on the application of the GLG compliance policy and best practices.
- Respond promptly to any business inquiries relating to Compliance in an accurate, informative and timely manner.
- Develop and maintain relevant management information on related issues and risks.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to procedures and standards, if necessary.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong academics with 2-3 years of relevant industry experience. Preference will be given to applicants with a background in law and / or compliance and experience in financial services crime and bank fraud.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Compliance professionals should have developed analytical and interpretative skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to build strong relationships and influence is also essential, as is effective stakeholder management.
- Compliance professionals will be required to provide expert advice and proactive support on risk, control and compliance. They strive to ensure sound and responsible business practices and high ethical standards within the company, as well as the integrity of the products and services provided to customers.
- Possess excellent internet research skills. Knowledge of the use of Internet survey tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic environment often accompanied by tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the global network of insights. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful information across all areas of our network of over 900,000 experts (and hundreds of new experts we hire every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 companies and leading technology companies to professional services companies and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most diverse source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders and leading subject matter experts.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework enables clients to learn in a structured, auditable and transparent manner, in accordance with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and a key part of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:36:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!