Job title: Configuration Specialist
Company: NTT Global Delivery Services Limited
Job description: NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate people who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently looking for a [[Configuration Specialist]]to join our team in [[Bangalore or Noida]] [[Karnataka/UP]] [[India]].
- Remedies devices on a monthly schedule using a customer-specified tool: Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Configuration Manager and Intune)
- Builds and maintains computer collections for software targeting
- Monitors vulnerabilities in the environment to advise the customer on best practices for patch cycles
- Starts the distribution of the software on the targeted computers
- Able to develop a catering solution if needed
- Experience with patching third-party (non-Microsoft) applications
- Track software distribution and provide compliance reports
- Performs root cause analysis of failed components and implements corrective actions.
- Provides continuous feedback to management, customers and peers regarding improvements, innovations and solutions.
- Responsible for compliance with company-specific systems engineering standards.
- RCA for high severity issues, CRQ deployments during weekends and holidays.
- Monitors configuration management infrastructure for systemic issues, errors and alerts
- Enterprise SCCM Client Agent Health Reports
- Troubleshoot client agent installation and communication failures
- Regularly attends team, client and board meetings
- Windows operating system troubleshooting, Active Directory, LDAP, registry, WMI, Windows Installer
- Troubleshooting Server and Networking Principles for the Enterprise Environment
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of current scripting technologies.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Windows server administration to include AD, domains, policies, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of configuration management principles and best practices.
- Ability to identify, define, manage and control configuration
About NTT DATA services
NTT DATA Services is a global provider of business and IT services specializing in digital, cloud and automation through a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, an 85% partner of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. In addition, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Job segment: Consulting, Cloud, System administrator, Technology,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 07:57:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!