Job title: Consultant / Backend Developer
Job description: Backend Consultant / Developer
With a startup spirit and over 90,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go in-depth with the world’s biggest brands – and we’re having fun doing it. Now we call on all of you who break the rules and take risks who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Invite Applications for the Back-End Developer role In this role, we are looking for a Back-End Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The back-end developer will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current code and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, resolve issues, and create a more seamless experience for users. Must have excellent communication and project management skills. In addition, should be passionate about creating a better and more efficient program and creating a better end user experience. Must be knowledgeable, collaborative and motivated.
In this role, would you be responsible?
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to set goals and create more functional and consistent code to improve user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participate in continuing education to stay up to date on standard methodologies, learn new programming languages and better assist other team members.
- Take charge of projects, as needed
The qualifications we are looking for in you
- Minimum education: BA or BS in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience detailing technical requirements.
- Competent in multitasking and proactive in work responsibilities.
- Strong basic experience in Java with experience working in collections, multithreading, data structure and algorithm.
- Good understanding of AWS services like AWS lambda, API gateway, RDS instance
- Experience in developing complex business functions and transformation logic on the AWS Cloud
- Must have coding experience on Java / J2ee or on a framework like NodeJS and python
- Experience and good understanding of data structure and PL / SQL queries
- Glad to have experience on AWS services like Code Honey
- Good knowledge of the technology stack of Java / J2EE web applications (Core Java, Spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, JSON, XML)
- Good knowledge of one or more chosen frameworks / libraries such as UI Bootstrap or jQuery
- Creating custom general purpose modules and components that extend Angular kernel elements and modules
- Knowledge of engines (jQuery, jQueryUI)
- Possibility of integrating existing APIs (REST / SOAP)
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries (Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
Preferred fast carpenters
Genpact is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions regardless of race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, d marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer orientation and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:37:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!