Job title: Consultant- Functional Testing
Job description: *
Consultant – Testing
Function: Hyderabad Operations
With a startup spirit and more than 90,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go in depth with the biggest global brands and we have fun doing it. Now we call on all of you who break the rules and take risks who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Call for applications for the position of Consultant-QA
There are many steps we will go through when creating software, from initial requirements to commissioning, it is important to make sure that everything is working according to specifications. We were looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help us maintain our high standard of quality. The QA tester will look for bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they are addressed.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Own medium grade engineering tasks, perform while mentoring and assisting team members.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Maintain and extend automated test infrastructures for the Microsoft .Net environment using Azure DevOps
- Perform manual testing, creating bugs (in Azure DevOps) if necessary.
- Developed SQL query scripts.
- Automated tests, creation of bugs (in Azure DevOps) if necessary.
- Oversee quality assurance, including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Improve and evolve existing quality assurance processes using contemporary best practices.
- Maintain virtual environments to replicate customer deployments for testing
- Participate in the design and implementation of software engineering processes, including source code and construction.
- Participate in quality assurance meetings presenting observations, comments and recommendations.
- Define and develop new quality assurance processes as needed
- Investigate customer issues referred by the technical support team.
Minimum qualifications * BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building test automation frameworks in Azure Devops.
- Strong experience in writing PL / SQL scripts.
- Experience testing hosted or SaaS-based solutions.
- Familiar with relational database design and good working knowledge of SQL for querying, updating, and deleting data.
- Strong command of functional, regression, performance and stability testing techniques.
- Experience working in a cross-functional development team with the ability to influence product quality in this environment.
- Demonstrates initiative to explore other technologies and approaches to solve problems.
- Skilled at breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating effort.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team building and problem solving skills.
Genpact is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions regardless of race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, state. marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer orientation and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:39:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!