Job title: Consultant – Ranchi , NISG
Company: National Institute for Smart Government
Job description: Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for a consultant for NISG in Ranchi.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with government clients and help them gain operational efficiency.
- Help clients identify problems and develop solutions.
- Work with clients to resolve various challenges including operational issues, supplier management, procurement management, contract management, etc.
- Build customer relationships specific to engagement
- Work in several initiatives within the NISG as well as in those specific to customer engagement
- Provide leadership and supervise junior consultants
- Support business development activities
Qualifications * Bachelor of Engineering or Master in Technology and MBA
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with technology or a management consulting firm.
- Experience working in the public sector as a consultant / project manager / etc.
- Experience working directly in the client environment with good stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in public procurement management with proven expertise in drafting DPR, RFP, EOI, etc.
- Experience in risk management, project management and building strong and effective business relationships.
- Experience in process improvement in business operations Business process reengineering, as is process, upcoming process, gap analysis, impact analysis, root cause analysis, information development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in elicitation, analysis and documentation of requirements
Ability and willingness to travel and work to any location in India for a short or long term assignment.
Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:18:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!