Job title: Consultant – Research Analysis – Consulting Firm
Job description: Base location: Gurugram
Client location: Rajasthan
Resource type: Non-key expert
Resource references: Qualification / Experience:
– Third cycle in economics / CA
– At least 3 years of global research experience in a consulting firm.
– Must have experience working on government missions / projects at national / sub-national level.
– Must be experienced and competent in collaborating and coordinating with members of the work team.
– Must be experienced with task / assignment reporting systems.
Additional information :
– Masters – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
in Other – Not required By / CGPA
Responsibilities of the research consultant:
– Develop research and studies for the company.
– Selection of appropriate data and literary sources for research purposes.
– Design of questionnaires and research sub-tasks.
– Conduct experiments, survey sessions and data collection.
– Analyze and organize the information collected.
– Manage and supervise research carried out by other researchers.
– Writing and finalization of research reports for presentation.
– Identify the main areas of concern and areas for improvement in the design and implementation of research.
– Discuss the results with other researchers and members of the organization.
– Present your work in written and verbal form to the various stakeholders.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:33:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!