Job title: Consultant Specialist
Job description: The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation with the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we are leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit the best talent from the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to support you in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues at Resourcing will explain how our video interview technology will be used throughout the recruiting process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and find out how much you will be appreciated.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to thrive, and ultimately helping people achieve their hopes and ambitions.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our team in the role of specialist consultant.
- Responsible for delivering high quality software on time and on quality / integration processes.
- Quickly understand technical and functional requirements through regular interactions with project managers, business analysts and developers
- Drive adoption of an agile mindset and accelerated delivery pipeline by embracing automated tools in the DevOps transformation
- Work within a global and diverse development team to deliver projects, design and propose solutions for the development of new features, improvements and maintenance of all applications and services used in the industry
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- BE / B.Tech / ME / MS with 10-16 years of IT experience
- Strong programming skills preferably in C ++
- At least 3 years of experience leading a development team
- Ability to communicate with the business for requirements and priorities
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design models
- In-depth knowledge of C ++ internals (class loading, memory management, STL / collections, transaction management, etc.)
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Strong Oracle PL / SQL programming skills as well as experience in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Good knowledge of functions, triggers, materialized views, database management, schema design
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps tools such as JIRA, Maven, Ansible etc.
- Working knowledge of MQ, XSL, XML, web services
What additional skills would be good to have?
- Prior exposure to Sophis or any transaction processing system
- At least 2 years of investment banking experience in an equity derivatives environment: reservation, pricing, transaction lifecycle
- Understanding of equity derivatives (listed and over-the-counter, life cycle and data model)
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Relevant experience:
- Software programming
- investment bank
- Reservation and transaction processing systems
Link to the candidate user guide:
You will get more at HSBC
HSBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions matter. We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible work, and growth opportunities in an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, legal requirements. matters of medical leave, political affiliation, disabled people, color, national origin, veterans. status, etc., we review all applications on the basis of merit and suitability for the position.
Personal data held by the Bank in relation to job applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
*** Issued by the HSBC Software Development Center ***
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 03:09:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!