Job title: Content Writing Internship in Delhi at Monaris Clinic India Private Limited
Company: Monaris Clinic India Private Limited
Job description: About Monaris Clinic India Private Limited
The Monaris Group is a diversified business group in the fields of health and diagnostics. We are a pioneer in hair transplants, skin clinics and hair replacement.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since March 2021
6 posted opportunities
1 candidates hired
About the internship
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our social networks and websites with new social media articles, blog posts, guides and marketing texts.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Create content on healthcare, medicine, e-commerce and personal blogging niches
2. Submit the work to the manager for input and approval and incorporate the revisions suggested by the manager.
3. Research industry related topics (updated with new trends, topics, passion for new ideas)
4. Prepare well-structured articles using content management systems
5. Perform simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
6. Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
7. Ensure overall consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
8. Update website content as needed
Learn the relevant skills for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for a full-time internship (in a company)
2.can start the internship between 27 Sep’21 and 1 Nov’21
3.are available for a period of 6 months
4. come from Delhi and neighboring cities
5.have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible working hours
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Expected salary: Rs.6000 per month
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 07:54:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!