Job title: Credit Manager-Business Loan
Company: IDFC FIRST Bank
Job description: Job description:
Job title – Credit manager – BIL
Place of work – Bombay
Business Unit – Retail banking
Function – Credit
The role holder is responsible for managing a team as well as coordinating with the sales team to achieve the goal of the assigned area. The role holder will be in direct contact with consumers in order to establish their credit, their solvency, to ensure the completion of checks and to comply with the guidelines defined in accordance with the company’s credit policy. The execution of these tasks should be accomplished in a manner that promotes both sales and the risk of contributing to the bank’s broader organizational goals.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for underwriting secured and unsecured proposals for loan clients in accordance with established policies and procedures to honor agreed SLAs and manage area business volumes
- Supervise a team of credit underwriters and provide guidance
- Conduct a personal discussion with clients to establish creditworthiness
- Control and contain unpaid debts upstream by calling the customer from the first presentation
- Ensure completion of credit / KYC documents and verification – telephone, field and collateral visits
- Coordinate with sales to achieve goals and ensure SLAs are met
- Ensure compliance with the credit policy to accepted standards
Management and leadership responsibilities: –
Level of studies:
Graduate – Any (full time)
Post-diploma – Any (full time)
1 to 4 years of credit experience.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 03:15:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!