Job title: Credit Risk Team lead (C13- Vice President)
Job description: Main Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to ensure the best basic credit risk analysis of the applicable portfolio, ensuring consistency with leading industry practices and compliance with all internal credit procedures / policies, as well as all expectations related regulatory
- Support the Credit Risk Portfolio Manager in its ongoing engagement with key BCMA and independent risk stakeholders applicable in the region in order to understand any concerns regarding the execution of the risk analysis and / or emerging risks that will need to be be handled by the team, and ensuring the tactical execution of these guidelines is reflected in all major team deliverables
- Provide ongoing and timely feedback and coaching from credit risk analysts, senior credit risk analysts and credit risk associates to maintain a strong credit culture and unwavering commitment to analytical excellence and execution
- Partnership with applicable regional and industrial stakeholders in BCMA and Independent Risk in the implementation of credit assessment and monitoring standards for applicable portfolios
- Attract, develop and retain top quality staff, including with respect to active engagement in regional on-campus recruiting efforts to ensure a strong talent pool
- Support the ICG Global Risk Analysis Lead and the ICG Risk Analysis and Core Operations Transformation Lead on internal projects and initiatives
- Support ICG Voice of the Employee (VOE) risk analysis initiatives
- Travel (less than 10%)
Skills / competences:
- Risk and credit underwriting:
- Satisfactory completion of credit training or equivalent
- Ability to assess, negotiate, structure and / or monitor credit extensions
- Knowledge of relevant Citi-level and corporate-level credit policies and the ability to apply this knowledge to specific situations
- In-depth understanding of the credit and / or portfolio management process
- Knowledge of the customer, industry and relevant product line
- Knowledge of documentation and reporting requirements directly affected by the performance of their credit responsibilities
- Integrity, honesty, good judgment, common sense and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, think and act independently, and know when to seek advice from more experienced agents or specialists in the credit process
- Helps colleagues identify stretching opportunities to improve individual and team performance and recognizes individuals based on their performance
- Coach, mentor and lead direct reports to develop team strengths and improve weaknesses
- Strong knowledge of and respect for the control environment, including quality assurance and quality control
- Proven growing medium
- Skills :
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence with and without direct authority with higher levels of management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability and willingness to work under pressure and manage time and priorities effectively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of different seniority levels
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional experience with internal ICG models and with financial modeling
- BA / BSc in Finance or Accounting or Higher Diploma in Commerce (MBA), or other related subject
- Experience in financial services, including 5-7 years of credit experience in banking or credit risk management
Job Family Group: Risk Management
Job family: Credit and portfolio risk management
Time type: Full time
Citi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified and interested candidates to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and / or apply for a career opportunity exam.
See the poster “”. To see the .
To see the .
To see the
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:56:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!