Job title: Customer Service Engineer (L1, L2 and L3)
Company: GFL RECRUITMENT PRIVATE LIMITED
Job description: The purpose of this position is to provide backend support to all customers who have a support contract with ADD. Support can be remote or on-site. The role should provide all tasks agreed with the customer and ensure adherence to SLAs and complete customer satisfaction, thus ensuring a high degree of customer loyalty and service recommendation from the customer.
1) Ensure that the backups are started.
2) Organize media for backups.
3) Communicate with teams to organize media and other basic administrative operations required of the team.
4) Monitor backup programs.
5) Perform basic troubleshooting like collecting logs, capturing environmental challenges, troubleshooting errors, and escalating to L2 if needed.
6) Work with the respective teams towards the resolution.
7) Perform user / server recovery requests.
8) Record support tickets in the Remedy tool.
9) Configure new backup sets.
10) Add new users to the backup environment.
11) Make configuration changes approved by L2 / Operations Manager.
12) Prepare basic reports like audit sheets, etc.
13) Provide the required artifacts for audit purposes.
NATURE & SCOPE OF THE JOB:
1) Locate decisions about emergencies and escalations.
2) Procedural troubleshooting options, particularly involving customer teams.
3) L2 CSE and CTO – supervision, escalations.
4) SPOC customers.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE RLE:
1) Minimum Engineer, preferably a professional degree.
2) Experience in managing technology and implementation tasks.
3) Exposure to multi-client management and client management.
4) Target cos IT services and IT equipment cos.
5) IT context.
6) Excellent knowledge of storage systems and techniques (preferred).
7) Experienced and able to deal with clients.
8) Experienced and adept in project management.
9) Self-taught with an excellent attitude of service.
10) Mature in the work approach.
11) Proactive towards the delivery of tasks.
12) Team player.
13) High degree of energy.
Experience: 1 year
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 07:58:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!