Job title: Data Analyst – B2C FinTech
Job description: Role: Product Analyst / Data Analyst – With the fastest growing Fintech in India
This role required writing SQL queries on a daily basis.
Company: The company is one of the fastest growing fintechs in the country. It is a Series B-backed financial technology company that leverages cutting-edge digital technologies to transform the way customers experience banking. The company has already acquired 2 million customers through its revolutionary products and is on track to acquire 5 million customers over the next 3 years. The company is backed by large global institutional investors. Funding is used for product development and market expansion.
– The role involves not only understanding and interpreting data, but also knowing who can help us structure and evolve all the analytical requirements of the organization and influence change in the organization.
– Appropriate end-to-end analysis projects from the extraction and exploration of data, the generation of hypotheses, the construction of a structured analysis and the rigorous evaluation of methods and results.
– Provide analytical and valuable information for decision support for key projects and management.
– Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools.
– Communicate results and provide actionable recommendations to resolve issues.
Workex: 1 to 4 years of experience in the field of product analysis
Required Skills :
– Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills to extract ideas and recommendations.
– Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
– Experience with Python or knowledge of any statistical language.
– Hands-on experience writing advanced SQL queries and managing, managing, aggregating and transforming data.
– Knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, QlikView.
– Proficiency in conducting complex analyzes in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
– Ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results in a clear, succinct and confident manner in verbal and written communications.
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics, business or engineering
Remuneration: 8-20 LPA
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:46:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!