Job title: Data Scientist- ML Ops (DS Practice)
Job description: As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will solve some of the most important business problems for our customers using a variety of AI and ML technologies. You will collaborate with business partners and domain experts to design and develop innovative solutions with the templates to achieve pre-defined results
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE
- Collaborate with clients to understand current and future business goals and translate business issues into a high-level solution approach
- Work in the field creating model deployment and monitoring pipelines based on a deep understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business issues to ensure deliverables meet customer needs
- Effectively communicate the approach and ideas to a wider audience
- Collaborate with team members, peers and leaders of Tredence and client companies
- BE / BTech / MTech (Specialization / course in ML / DS)
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in the design, development and end-to-end deployment of predictive modeling solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in Python / R, SQL
- Over 3 years of experience in NLP algorithms, regression and classification modeling, time series forecasting
- 2+ practical work experience in DevOps
- Exhibition on cloud technologies like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of python and packages for data analysis (scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib).
- Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with one or more container ecosystems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience building an orchestration pipeline to convert simple python models to a deployable API / RESTful endpoint.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and data structures
- Proficiency in Shell scripting and automation tools
You can expect –
- Work with the world’s largest retailers and help them solve some of their most critical issues. Tredence is a preferred analytics provider for some of the largest retailers around the world
- Create multi-million dollar business opportunities by leveraging impact mindset, cutting edge solutions, and industry best practices.
- Work in a diverse environment that is constantly evolving.
- Sharpen your entrepreneurial skills while contributing to the growth of the organization
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 05:50:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!