Job title: Deputy Manager_AssistantLead-ERP_LMS_Pune
Job description: The description
Job description –
- 3 to 6 years of solid experience implementing SuccessFactors LMS.
- Must be able to understand requirements and explain system limitations to companies for implementation.
- Should be able to provide innovative / creative ideas / solutions to businesses for better user learning experience
- Must have good experience with standard and external integrations with LMS.
- Must be able to write and run test scripts for SF LMS.
- Must be able to understand and resolve any content issues raised by the business.
- Manage LMS reports and create new reports in PRD according to business requirements.
- Provide technical support to all kinds of issues raised within the framework of BAU (Business as Usual).
- Must have knowledge of any other talent module.
- Certification on SF LMS preferred.
- Basic understanding of JAM, Gamification and ready to learn new skills.
- Good end-to-end thinking and piloting new projects.
(JOB ID 34401) #_VOIS<br> <br> Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by providing a motivating and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We are committed to promoting inclusion for all with the conviction that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider being a part of our trip.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:36:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!