Job title: Developer, Prin Software Job
Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Goal:
Boston Scientific’s SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) has the opportunity for an experienced Ariba Business Analyst to be part of the winning team that defines, delivers and supports our company’s SAP environment. In this role, you will be a key participant of a team focused on supporting and deploying new functionality / geographies in the SAP Ariba Cloud Source-to-Pay solution for the Boston Scientific global organization. The team is fully Agile and works closely with our business partners.
You will be part of the team and drive the configuration and ongoing operations of our SAP Ariba solution. The successful candidate will partner with the leadership team to provide solutions, strategies and support for the Ariba platform through engagement with external partners and internal experts and drive technical data strategy initiatives.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- The candidate should have skills and experience in the design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba On-Demand solutions, preferably both upstream (procurement, contracts, etc.) and downstream (procure to pay , guided purchase, invoicing, etc.)
- Strong functional knowledge of procurement processes and understanding of how Ariba integrates with SAP ECC.
- Privileged knowledge with S / 4 HANA and work on Multi-ERP environment.
- Experience with integrations with other SAP / third party applications such as SuccessFactors, Vertex will be a plus.
- Perform product configuration and customization based on business requirements such as approval flows, exception rules on invoices, use of UNSPSC commodity codes, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Source to Pay processes using SAP Ariba.
- Must be able to support ARIBA project workflow activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Understand data needs and sources and guide data integration aspects of the project
- Communicate project status appropriately, escalate issues and manage deadlines
- Identifies improvement opportunities and drives the execution of the improvement plan resulting in operational / strategic benefits.
- Work closely with the development team (internal and external) to ensure that a rapid solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the company
- Solid experience in Standards / Governance / System change management processes
- Experience partnering with external vendors and business partners on projects, including working with geographically dispersed teams
- Exposure to the Agile & Product Team methodology will be a plus.
Experience / Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years total experience in relevant technologies / work areas
- More than 3 years of experience at Ariba
- Very organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Initiative with a strong and proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Being a team player is the key
- Medical device, life science industry experience preferred
Location: New Delhi
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:59:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!