Job title: DevOps Track Architect
Company: Hexaware Technologies
Job description: Azure DevOps Automation Specialist:
The Azure DevOps Automation engineer is responsible for designing, developing and publishing “Infrastructure as Code” and “Configuration as Code” to be used for delivery and IT projects. The scope of work will include the development, construction and operation of a self-service and innovative CI / CD model, supporting the agile needs of the project. He is asked to understand the build and release pipeline used during an application development lifecycle and create the delivery pipeline necessary to provide infrastructure solutions to development teams for non-production environments. and production.
The candidate will work as an Azure DevOps Automation specialist and should have the following skills:
1. Must have hands-on experience designing, installing and configuring MS Azure cloud automation tools solution with knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
2. Proficiency in using some or more of the following Azure services: Azure AD, AzureWeb Apps, Azure API Apps, Azure ARM, Azure Service Fabric, Container Service, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps.
3. Experience working on ARM models is a plus.
4. Experience developing scripts and cloud automation solutions using PowerShell and PowerShell DSC.
5. Experience in VSTS, TFS, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes is also required.
The Hexaware IMS DevOps CoE candidate hired will also work on the following skills in addition to the above skills: Ansible, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Mavern, Jenkins, Python, Gitlab, GitHub, SVN & SRE (Site Reliability Engineering).
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:51:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!