Job title: DevOps Track Engineer
Job description: Devops Engineer is responsible for the design, development and deployment of the AWS infrastructure. Monitor AWS applications and services. Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis in the AWS integration layer. The position will be:
- Manage the AWS infrastructure.
- Develop monitoring solutions to provide complete visibility of the aws service and third-party tools.
- Deploy apps to AWS
- Configure CI / CD pipelines using Teamcity
- Creation of API endpoints and function deployments.
- Ensure that the business impact assessment / business continuity and disaster recovery processes, standards and resilience are tested and meet the business requirements agreed with the business.
- Production support and technical documentation
Essential<br> <ul> <li>Over 4 years of hands-on experience in setting up CI / CD pipelines, managing build versions, monitoring (Grafana and Elasticsearch).</li> <li>Experience in AWS services (Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, Load Balancer, s3, CloudWatch, EC2 and Network)</li> <li>Experience working with Terraform</li> <li>Experience using Docker components and deploying containerized applications.</li> <li>Practical development with technologies, preferably Node.js, Python</li> <li>Experience with version control system (GIT) and bitbucket</li> <li>Experience with PostgreSQL database</li> <li>Experience and assistance in the implementation and optimization of disaster recovery processes and procedures</li> </ul> Desirable<br> <ul> <li>AWS Cloud and its various services</li> <li>Infrastructure as code. (Terraform)</li> <li>Monitoring (Grafana and elastic research)</li> <li>Containerization (AWS ECS)</li> <li>Experience in GIT and bitbucket</li> </ul>
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:18:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!