Job title: Dhani – Assistant/Manager/Senior Manager – Regulatory Reporting
Job description: Dhani is a one-stop app offering a suite of health and finance products. Launched in 2017 by Indiabulls Ventures, a consumer company, the app had more than 17 million customers as of September 2020. Shifting from a personal finance company to a full product offering in healthcare and financial services , the company has continuously prioritized the need of the hour in the country to design offers made for today and adapted for tomorrow. Since its inception, dhani has grown steadily. In its first year, it was ranked as one of the best fintech apps in the world.
Website – https://www.dhani.com/
Designation – Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Manager
Location – Prabhadevi – Bombay
Education – Graduate / MBA
Exp – 5-12 years old required
Job description :
– Maintenance of the database of fraud incidents.
– Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (PAML, KYC, Fraud Etc.) for PPI and lending activities.
– Ensure the detection and reporting of breaches of regulatory / control standards
– Ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data to assimilate in relevant reporting formats
– Good knowledge of regulatory reports such as FMR, STR and EDSP, etc.
– Responsible for automating existing process using SAS, RBI regulatory reporting, fraud detection, analysis and mitigation strategy, risk management, risk analysis data, effectively transforming the various MIS reports into actionable insights
– Compliance, Risk analysis and management, Data analysis.
– RBI regulatory reporting of fraud monitoring returns (FMR) & Central Payments Fraud Information Registry (CPFIR), collections, filing of police complaints.
– Participate in internal and external audits related to fraud.
– Prepare the PowerPoint presentation and the Fraud Strategy Forum (FSF) dashboard
– Responsible for the RBI reporting of fraud cases on a quarterly basis.
If interested, please share resumes with details below
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:31:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!