Job title: Director – Institutional Funding – Social Sector (20-30 yrs)
Job description: Responsibilities:
– Build and maintain executive and operations relationships with central / state government agencies, policy makers, bilateral / multilateral agencies, large CSR-focused companies as well as ecosystem donors and philanthropists.
– Lead the development, implementation and refinement of the India division’s business development and marketing strategy
– Carry out market studies and analyzes, mapping of donors / partners, evaluation of government partnerships (center / state).
– Identify market segments to target and potential value propositions for each segment.
– Lead the business development team to plan, measure, track and achieve quarterly goals, including managing the project acquisition cycle.
– Lead the development of new innovative and impactful project concept notes based on emerging technologies.
– End-to-end business acquisition involves identifying opportunities and developing proposals.
– At least 15 years of experience including at least 5 years of relevant experience in business development in the international aid sector.
– Solid understanding of the health sector in India, including technological interventions in the field of public health
– Proven track record of fundraising, with an average funding of $ 2 to $ 3 million per year
– Previous experience working with government.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 05:41:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!