Job title: E-Commerce Marketing Internship in Mumbai at Hot Stuffs Private Limited
Company: Hot Stuffs Private Limited
Job description: About Hot Stuffs Private Limited
Hot Muggs is India’s leading brand of glasses and accessories. We are engines of innovation in design and concepts, providing a funky and stylish range of glasses and glass accessories. Whether it’s tea or coffee, beer or water, or your favorite cocktail, there are Hot Muggs for each one. Our designs are fun, smart and trendy.
Hot Muggs offers more than 250 models and variations. Steel, ceramic, wood and glass: only the best and most suitable of materials are chosen to suit each form and function. To add that extra touch of excitement, Hot Muggs is paired with other hot stuff. Through its L&M (licensing and merchandising) division, Hot Muggs combines the funkness of its designs with the fervor and sentiment of the hottest movies, sports and celebrities. Being to mugs what Apple is to computers and Harley is to bikes is what keeps us going. It’s hot Muggs!
Activity on Internshala
Hired since April 2015
45 posted opportunities
5 candidates hired
About the internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Work on acquiring new customers in relevant target segments (mainly companies / owners of large fleets) and manage an efficient and profitable pipeline by screening and qualifying prospects
2. Generate and own leads through various initiatives such as corporate marketing campaigns, online marketing, attending events, referrals from clients, networking, cold calling, etc.
3. Respond to inquiries from potential and existing customers, communicate the value proposition and successfully negotiate deals
4. Work on mapping the overall market potential in the prescribed territory to determine the organization’s current market share and market opportunities for business mergers.
5. Provide efficient after-sales service to customers according to their business requirements, including schedule information and other product updates, etc.
6. Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate profitable business development, increased market share and lasting relationships.
7. Develop contracts for new customers and formalize the contract
8. Manage price negotiations and close deals
9. Create forecast reports on the management of revenues / targets and end-of-month reports on revenues and projections against achievements
10. Work on industry, consumer electronics / household appliances / durable goods
Learn the relevant skills for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for a full-time internship (in a company)
2.can start the internship between October 8, 21 and November 12, 21
3.are available for a period of 3 months
4. come from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5.have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 05:41:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!