Job title: eGRC Analyst
Job description: The eGRC Analyst will focus on configuring, administering and scripting on the eGRC platform at Uber. The successful candidate will work in an Agile delivery team with other members to develop and activate technical solutions that satisfy a variety of business processes. The role must be able to deliver the work products required by Agile development methodologies for software development delivery as defined by the eGRC team leader.
What you will do
- Perform eGRC system configuration / customization, including creation workflows
- Use scripting tools and related features to automate tasks
- Perform integrations and process automation using orchestration, web services, Soap calls, and more.
- Collect specifications from sales departments and deliver a product / version that meets the needs presented. Interpret business and functional requirements and develop technical specification documentation
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between eGRC and other systems as needed
- Develop dashboards, home pages, performance analysis data collectors and reports as needed
- Thoroughly analyze and understand user stories and internal procedures to improve system capabilities, automate workflows, and resolve planning limitations throughout the development and delivery of platform releases eGRC
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 05:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!