Job title: Embedded Developer – Signalisation
Job description: Technical skill set required
– Mastery of C is essential. C ++ is an added value
– Knowledge of 32-bit processor / controller is essential (Cortex – M3 / M4 is a plus)
– Good knowledge of HW and communication protocols (I2C / SPI / UART / USB)
– Good knowledge of TCP / IP and MODBUS
– A good knowledge of screens and sensors is an additional asset
– Familiarity in understanding electrical circuits and PCBs and schematic drawings
– Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Tools required / Software knowledge
‘- Mastery of on-board C programming
– Working knowledge of IDEs like GHS MULTI / IAR EW for ARM / KEIL MDK or similar
– Working knowledge of debugging and downloading tools such as JTAG / ISP etc.
– Familiarity with performing static analysis checks and unit tests for SW modules using any SQM tool
– Agile tools and practices
– Knowledge of version control on all tools such as Clearcase / GIT / SVN
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative work culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and our daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and seek to develop a collaborative culture where colleagues trust and respect each other and where good performance is recognized. Being a great place to work, we pride ourselves on offering a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you achieve your professional and personal goals and allow you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:48:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!