Job title: Engr III Cslt-Full Stack
Job description: When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect around the world. We are a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our common goal of shaping a better future. Here we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create in every role. Together, we move the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Built the. Do it here.
What are you going to do …
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and delivery of the provisioning application with multiple interfaces to provision FIOS services. Through your contribution to your procurement application, you will build people’s enthusiasm for the various enhancements to our FIOS products and services. You will find creative ways to connect with our many diverse stakeholders. It’s a competitive world, but your perspectives and ideas will help us maintain our leadership position.
- Participate in production deployment support and monitor system health.
- Proactively identify any problem and offer solutions.
- Ensure application stability is maintained in production.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand and deliver the requirements and design.
In this hybrid role, you will have a defined workplace that includes working from home and assigned working days defined by your manager.
What we are looking for …
You like forging partnerships and finding win-win solutions. You can communicate with clarity and vision. You are able to see the world through the eyes of others. And FIOS Provisioning is perfect for you, because you are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve technology. You are good at working in a team and can use your interpersonal skills to get your point across. You are autonomous and motivated, with good communication and analytical skills. You are a sought-after team member who thrives in a dynamic work environment.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Spring Boot Micro, Oracle, Linux.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile development.
- Knowledge of the development of cloud native applications.
- Experience in code review, quality and performance optimization.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, AWS, DevOps tools.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Certification in related technology.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in C ++ is preferred.
- Experience with problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with OWASP rules and mitigation of security vulnerabilities using security tools such as Fortify, Sonarcube, Blackduck, etc.
- Experience with unit testing framework like JUnit, Mokito.
- Experience with monitoring tools like NewRelic
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:49:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!