Job title: Engr III Cslt-QA Test Automn
Job description: When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect around the world. We are a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our common goal of shaping a better future. Here we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create in every role. Together, we move the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Built the. Do it here.
What are you going to do …
Omni Voice manages all voice technology related projects in Verizon Consumer Group. The team manages the development of IVR (interactive speech recognition) voice applications on the Google Dialog Flow platform with the AEP platform. The team also takes care of the management of voice tools, voice applications in the contact center, voice biometrics and fraud management, as well as the development of voice robots in Alexa, Google Dialog Flow. All of these applications use the Microservices framework for the orchestration and management of the technology.
Verizon Mobile / Wireless IVR – Handles 4.5 million calls per day with an 85% self-service rate. Verizon Wireless IT IVR is an enterprise-wide solution that supports multiple 24/7 business segments and is the gateway for customer service calls. English and Spanish speaking.
The team is looking for you to be part of a current 13 member QA team and to contribute and support testing activities for IVR applications. You will primarily work on IVR flow automation testing using Cyara Tool in conjunction with Google CCAI dialog flow bot testing frameworks and GUI application automation using Selenium scripts.
- Attend approach / project discussions with company / project stakeholders.
- Test execution using Cyara to cover all functional / non-functional requirements of the projects.
- Creation of selenium scripts for GUI IVR applications.
- Testing the Alexa device for the IVR stream.
- Perform defect follow-up and regression validation.
- Provide the signature of the quality assurance deliverables.
- Production validation.
- Analyze production problems and bring them to a successful conclusion.
- Build subject matter expertise on IVR applications.
- Guide the team in the implementation of best practices for automation.
- Support the team in terms of knowledge sharing and test execution.
- Support for E2E validations including IVR flows with multimodal experiences on Web / Chatbot.
- Support for load / performance testing for IVR applications using Cyara Cruncher.
What we are looking for …
You will demonstrate good team spirit and have a go-getter-type attitude with good interpersonal skills. Understand the requirements and build a good working culture with onshore-offshore. Adhere to the organization’s priorities and policies. Build communication with external stakeholders with company stakeholders, Dev, UAT & E2E teams and PMO teams.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience with Cyara.
- Four or more years of experience in selenium.
- Four or more years of IVR work experience.
- At least two years of experience in Google Dialogue feed testing.
Even better if you have:
- One or more years of experience in both test methodologies – Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience with Amazon Alexa and other IVR flow related device testing.
- Knowledge of creating and running database queries.
- Knowledge of call center technology.
- Knowledge of UNIX / SQL.
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:19:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!